WIFIPLUG products use 2.4 GHz wireless chips to communicate. This is because it is the most common WiFi frequency and almost every router is capable of emitting it.
Articles in this section
- Can I control my WIFIPLUG products from multiple devices?
- Does WIFIPLUG GLASS dim the lights?
- How do I enable pairing mode?
- How do I tell if my device works with HomeKit?
- What are the differences between your products?
- What do I do if I don't have the Neutral wire?
- Which app do I use to setup WIFIPLUG HOME?
- Why do I have to use 2.4 GHz?
- Why does WIFIPLUG GLASS need the Neutral wire?