The Neutral wire is required to use WIFIPLUG GLASS because the WiFi chip inside of the switch needs access to a constant supply of electricity. Without it, the product would not be able to connect to your home WiFi to be controlled remotely.
Articles in this section
- Can I control my WIFIPLUG products from multiple devices?
- Does WIFIPLUG GLASS dim the lights?
- How do I tell if my device works with HomeKit?
- How To Enable Pairing Mode
- What do I do if I don't have the Neutral wire?
- Which app do I use to setup WIFIPLUG HOME?
- Why do I have to use 2.4 GHz?
- Why does WIFIPLUG GLASS need the Neutral wire?