WIFIPLUG GLASS does not feature dimmer functionality. This is because there is not enough room in the back box of the unit to house the dimming mechanism as well as the WiFi chipset needed to allow the device to be controlled remotely.
Articles in this section
- Can I control my WIFIPLUG products from multiple devices?
- Does WIFIPLUG GLASS dim the lights?
- How do I enable pairing mode?
- How do I tell if my device works with HomeKit?
- What are the differences between your products?
- What do I do if I don't have the Neutral wire?
- Which app do I use to setup WIFIPLUG HOME?
- Why do I have to use 2.4 GHz?
- Why does WIFIPLUG GLASS need the Neutral wire?